Auto-enrolment and The Regulators Perspective
Posted On January 14, 2015 By mhauk
Date(s) - 14/01/2015
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We are delighted to welcome The Pensions Regulator to South Wales and invite you to join us at our free Auto-enrolment seminar, taking place on Wednesday 14th January 2015, 4-6pm
Together with The Pensions Regulator and Broomfield & Alexander Wealth Management, we will guide you through the maze of workplace pensions and share our experiences of dealing with Auto-enrolment and the challenges businesses face.
The Seminar will cover:
- Auto-enrolment from the Regulators perspective;
- Why Auto-enrolment is being introduced;
- What should you consider when preparing for Auto-enrolment; and
- How will Auto-enrolment affect your business.
- Sarah Curzon, Tax Director Broomfield & Alexander
- Ken Timms, Industry Liaison Manager from The Pension Regulator
- Broomfield & Alexander Wealth Management