Business Crime Conference – Protect your Business
- This event has passed.
April 10 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
“Cybercrime is a fast growing area of Crime. More and more criminals are exploiting the speed, convenience and anonymity of the internet to commit a diverse range of criminal activities that know no borders, either physical or virtual, causes serious harm and pose very real threats to victims worldwide.” (Interpol)
New trends in Cyber and Economic crime are emerging all the time and is costing UK businesses millions every year. This event aims to provide you with the information necessary to keep your business safe in the modern age of technology.
- 5:00pm – Registration
- 5:30pm – Opening Address by David Smith OBE, Chairman of Lancashire Partnership Against Crime
- 5:35pm – Welcome by Andy Webster, Detective Chief Superintendent Head of Serious Crime & Specialist Capabilities
- 5:40pm – Financial Systems – The Importance of an Internal Audit by Karen Hain BA ACA Professional Practices Partner, MHA Moore and Smalley Chartered Accountants
- 5:55pm – Cyber Security
- 6:15pm – Economic Crime by PC Mark Aldridge – Economic Crime Unit Lancashire Constabulary
- 6:35pm – Ethical Hacker by Matthew Metcalfe – Managing Director, Holker IT
- 6:50pm – Networking Opportunity
To book your place, please contact Altaf Yusuf by e-mail at email@example.com