COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning Webinar
- 5th August 2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Share this event
- This event has passed.
5th August 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
What does your ‘new normal’ look like? And are you getting back to preparing for Brexit?
Please join us on Wednesday 5 August at 1:00pm for this special webinar to hear the latest updates and insights to help you create your ‘new normal’ and prepare for Brexit including:
- Utilisation of staff, including annualised hours and contract hours
- Working from home allowances, practicalities & ‘planning for the worst’. Lockdown lessons and what’s next?
- What is the future for CBILS? Including recent changes to the scheme & what to do if you’ve been declined previously.
- Non-debt investment (Equity via venture capital / private equity)
- Best Practice for R&D Claims
- How Brexit & EU Rules will affect claims
This event is free to attend. For more information and to book your place, please click here