Digital transformation in a time of uncertainty
- 14th September 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- This event has passed.
14th September 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
In this interactive discussion, two chief information officers will share their experiences with launching digital transformation at their institutions. Expect to hear the good, the bad and the ugly as well as how digital transformation should align with other technology initiatives being undertaken by the institution. Specific topics to be addressed include creating a shared vision, assessing functionality and analysing potential gaps, managing organizational change and the evolving roles of IT, finance and human resources once digital transformation has begun.
- Learn how to create a shared vision and build momentum
- Discuss considerations for beginning a digital transformation
- Review how to manage change when undergoing a digital transformation
- Discuss how roles for IT, finance, and HR change during a digital transformation
- Learn how to assess functionality, analyze potential gaps, and understand configuration guardrails during a digital transformation
- Jon Allen, Associate Vice President, CIO and CISO, Baylor University
- Max Davis-Johnson, Associate Vice President, CIO, Boise State University
- Mike Cullen, CISA, CISSP, CIPP/US, Director – Cybersecurity and IT, Baker Tilly
- Jeff Haynes, Director – Human Capital Consulting, Baker Tilly