Global Mobility & the Impact of Brexit Webinar
- 8th December 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- This event has passed.
8th December 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Aimed at businesses that have globally mobile active employees, this webinar will focus on the key factors that will impact the global mobility of your business when the UK leaves the EU.
With only weeks to go till Brexit, this webinar is a timely review of the changes in regulations that businesses need to have considered from now, in order to reduce the impact of Brexit on their usual business activities, which depend on the efficient global mobility of their staff.
- Immigration / visa / work permit considerations for those coming to the UK from the EU or those leaving for EU from the UK
- Social security considerations
- Tax compliance issues
- Richard Maitland – Partner, specialises in employment tax status
- Stephanie Pote – HR Consultant, specialises in employee relations
- Peter Abbott – Global Mobility & Expatriate Tax Lead, within the Human Capital Advisory service line
The webinar will comprise of a presentation from our experts followed by a Q&A session to allow attendees to ask about any specific global mobility or HR related issues they may be facing.
These webinars are free of charge and open to all of our clients and contacts. Places are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.