Off Payroll Workers – Time to Review Existing Arrangements
- This event has passed.
June 12 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
The October 2018 budget introduced the extension to the Intermediaries legislation – usually referred to as IR35 – which will come into force from April 2020 for “medium” and “large-sized” (definitions as yet unspecified) businesses in the Private Sector.
The main focus of Government is to extend the current Public Sector IR35 rules to the Private Sector.
Experience suggests that private sector businesses will require all of the time afforded to them to prepare for the change. Failure to prepare and be ready for April 2020 could result in significant:
- Labour supply issues
- Business continuity issues
- Liabilities to tax, National Insurance also interest and penalties
- 08:00 – 08:30: Registration & Breakfast
- 08:30 – 09:30: Presentation
- 09:30 Onwards: Q&A and Networking
This event is free to attend. To book your place, please click here.