Post Brexit update and discussion
- January 6
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Share this event
- This event has passed.
January 6 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFREE
What do businesses need to do as a result of the final Brexit decision?
Join us for a post Brexit update and discussion.
Our speakers will give you detailed updates on:
- The outcome of the Brexit negotiations
- What this means for tariffs and the import/export procedures
- Whether origin of goods will become the next challenge for businesses to overcome
- Any further clarity and developments relating to Northern Ireland
- An update on the key VAT issues impacting businesses trading in the UK and EU.
- Alison Horner – Indirect Tax partner, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Andrew Thurston – Customs Duty Consultant, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Jonathan Main – Partner, MHA Moore & Smalley
- Marisa Hut – Manager Tax & Customs, Baker Tilly International
- Angela Keery – Tax Director, Baker Tilly Mooney Moore