State of the Sector: MHA Construction Sector Webinar
- 6th October 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Share this event
- This event has passed.
6th October 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
Following the release of our annual national construction industry report in late September, we look forward to welcoming you to our State of the Sector webinar on Tuesday 6th October at 10am.
Join the construction experts from the national MHA Construction group as they discuss:
- The state of the construction sector going into the COVID pandemic
- How the sector is responding to current challenges, including funding, employment and technology
- The way forward for the industry
- What support the government needs to provide the sector to address both COVID-19 and Brexit in 2021
- Robert Dowling, Partner at MHA Carpenter Box, Head of MHA Construction & Real Estate
- Brendan Sharkey, Partner at MHA MacIntyre Hudson, Head of Construction & Real Estate
- Steve Plaskitt, Partner at MHA Tait Walker, Head of Construction & Real Estate
- David Price, Finance Editor at Construction News
We’ll also have a brief economic update from Mark Berrisford-Smith, Chief Economist at HSBC.
Register for our State of the Sector: MHA Construction Sector Webinar