Year End Tax Planning – are you prepared?
- February 24
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Share this event
- This event has passed.
February 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
Are you prepared for the tax year end, and potential impact from the Spring Budget?
The UK tax year ends on 5 April 2021. With some careful planning and the right expert advice, you still have time to save some tax and minimise your tax liabilities.
Coming just before the tax year-end is the Chancellor’s Spring Budget on March 3rd, and Rishi Sunak is under pressure to provide the financial boost to public spending that the country needs in the current situation. This could mean tax changes are on the horizon – from reforms to pensions and capital gains tax, to changes to property tax and SDLT. Individuals, private entrepreneurs, and businesses are all likely to be impacted from any policy changes announced.
In this timely webinar, our tax experts remind you of the actions you can take now to minimise your tax liabilities and plan for any potential tax policy changes arising from the Spring Budget, which would be effective from April onwards.
Key points that will be covered:
- Top tax tips to minimise your tax bill
- Tax reliefs and allowances – planning for year end
- Wealth management guidance
- Potential tax changes arising from the Spring Budget
Who should attend
This webinar is suitable for anyone who manages their personal and/or business tax affairs.
- Patrick King – Head of MHA Tax and Entrepreneurial Business
- James Kipping – Head of Private Client Tax, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Alastair Wilson – Partner, specialising in Tax, MHA Tait Walker
- Mark Parkinson – Partner, specialising in wealth management, MHA Tait Walker