Posted On June 22, 2018 By mhauk
Date(s) - 22/06/2018
3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
MHA MacIntyre Hudson (Chelmsford)
Our member firm, MHA MacIntyre Hudson are hosting summer academy seminars, featuring vital updates for the academy sector. There will be guest speakers from Lloyds Bank and Birkett Long Solicitors, and also from our Not for Profit Partners, Cara Miller and Sudhir Singh.
The seminar will have a more strategic focus which will be of particular interest to trustees and head teachers, however academies are welcome to attend.
- 15:00 – Registration & Networking
- 15:30 – Welcome & Introduction
- 15:45 – Keeping your Trust out of trouble
- 16:05 – Financial Efficiency
- 16:25 – Growth and Multi-Academy Trusts
- 17:00 – Networking over Canapes with drinks and views of the T20 cricket game.
This event is free to attend. However, booking is essential. To book your place, please click here.