Posted On June 20, 2018 By mhauk
Date(s) - 20/06/2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
MHA MacIntyre Hudson (Chelmsford)
Our member firm, MHA MacIntyre Hudson are hosting summer academy seminars, featuring vital updates for the academy sector. There will be guest speakers from Lloyds Bank and Birkett Long Solicitors, and also from our Not for Profit Partners, Cara Miller and Sudhir Singh.
The seminar will focus on practical matters which may be of interest to business managers and other finance staff, while the seminar taking place on Friday 22 June will have a more strategic focus which will be of particular interest to trustees and head teachers, however academies are welcome to attend both events.
- 09:00 – Registration & Refreshments
- 09:30 – Welcome & Introduction
- 09:45 -Sector update and preparing for the future
- 10:15 – How to prepare for the perfect audit
- 10:45 – Coffee break
- 11:15 – Cyber crime
- 11:45 – VAT and tax update
- 12:15 – Networking over buffet lunch with drinks and views of the T20 cricket game.
This event is free to attend. However, booking is essential. To book your place, please click here.