Auto Enrolment: New workplace pension rules
Posted On April 16, 2015 By mhauk
Date(s) - 16/04/2015
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This is appropriate for companies with staging dates approaching during 2015, 2016 and 2017, to learn and understand more about how auto-enrolment works. If your staging date is imminent and within the next 9 months and you require advice now or have any questions relating to auto enrolment, please do not hesitate to contact us by speaking to your usual client partner, or please submit your request using our online form.
About the seminar
Since October 2012, UK companies are compelled for the first time to offer employees a pension. They will need to have suitable pension provisions in place into which all their employees can be automatically enrolled.
The focus of this seminar will be around:
- What changes are taking place
- What your new pension duties will be
- The administrative burden of meeting them and how to cope
- When to use NEST (the Government auto enrolment pension scheme), NOW Pension, People Pension and when to use other pension providers (qualifying workplace pension schemes)
- What you need to be thinking about well ahead of your staging date
- Welcome by Matt Coward, Tax Partner, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Introduction and overview by Chris Blundell, Employment Tax Partner, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Automatic Enrolment – the Employers Challenge by Nigel Vosper, Independent Financial Adviser, MHA Wealth Management
- Get Ready, Get Set and Go…Getting ready for Auto Enrolement, by Nigel Vosper, Independent Financial Adviser, MHA Wealth Management
- The Q&A session will provide you with the opportunity to put your questions to all of our speakers.
Alternatively, please submit questions beforehand stating which speakers they are for, and also please state if you wish to remain anonymous.
Please send all questions, in advance of the seminar, to email@example.com
We do hope you will join us for drinks and canapes following the seminar.