Ensure Your Charity is Ready for the Year Ahead
Posted On February 7, 2018 By mhauk
Date(s) - 07/02/2018
9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Our member firm MHA Moore & Smalley is holding this free seminar for the charity and not for profit sector. Their charity specialists will aim to provide you with a topical update on current issues affecting the sector, focusing specifically around tax, GDPR, your digital presence and governance and compliance cases.
The charity sector is due to face a lot of issues in the coming year when new policies and procedures are due to come into play. As well as this, they will have experts who will be doing a general update on charity and not for profit sector issues.
- Tax update – David Hackett, MHA Moore & Smalley
- Governance and compliance cases – Nicola Mason and Tracey Johnson, MHA Moore & Smalley
- GDPR – Philip Brown, Napthens Solicitors
- Trustees responsibilities in relation to investments – Peter Ryan, Brewin Dolphin
- Digital presence – Jon Hunter, Every1
Places will be limited, so please sign-up to avoid disappointment. Please click here to register your place.