Improving Efficiency and Profit in Medical Practices
Posted On October 1, 2015 By mhauk
Date(s) - 01/10/2015
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Moore and Smalley healthcare team are holding a series of free events to provide advice and guidance for medical practices to help improve efficiency and profitability.
It is imperative that medical practices are monitoring their profits and trying to improve efficiency across all areas. To assist with this, the Moore and Smalley healthcare team are holding a series of events to discuss the following:
Maintaining and improving profits:
– How do practice profits compare?
– What are the KPIs of high earners?
– How to maintain and improve practice profits?
– Strategic planning for medical practices.
SE plus (Cloud accounting):
– What is SE plus?
– How can it be used to approve efficiency for medical practices?
– What are the benefits?
– A demonstration of SE plus.
To reserve a place please email Kathryn Plant or call her on 0115 972 1050.
As places are limited we would advise that you book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
This free event is applicable for practice managers and GPs.