Increasing Income, Saving Tax & Planning for the Future of Your GP
Posted On February 22, 2018 By mhauk
Date(s) - 22/02/2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel
Our member firm MHA Moore & Smalley are hosting a free event specifically aimed at GPs who are experiencing the effect that budget cuts have on their day to day working life.
The new NHS now means that GPs are required to run a business on a tight budget whilst still delivering excellent patient care. This comes with a number of challenges, so expert advice is essential in order to stay ahead of the ever changing rules.
- Your guide to personal income:
- Earning more – is it worth it?
- The impact of reduced hours
- Utilising limited companies
- Other sources of income
- How to mitigate your exposure to pensions tax charges (AA and LTA)
- Maximising savings and investments
- The future of the NHS and what skills will the ‘new’ GP require?
To book your place, please click here.