Preparing Practice Premises for The NHS Five Year Forward View
Posted On June 24, 2015 By mhauk
Date(s) - 24/06/2015
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event for GPs, practice managers and medical professionals.
Moore and Smalley and RBS are joining forces to hold a roadshow of events focusing on preparing your premises for the NHS ‘five year forward’.
The healthcare sector has changed dramatically over the past few years and further changes are expected to continue in the future. It is therefore essential that medical practices are preparing themselves for these changes and looking at different ways to diversify to attract patients, contracts and staff.
During this event our healthcare advisers will look at these aspects and discuss:
– Funding options including investment and grant funding
– How to gain funding for your practice
– Tax considerations for premises expenditure
– What is the best structure for your practice going forward?
– Strategic plans for the practice
– Financial aspects of bids and tenders
To book a place, please email Sarah Bradshaw at email@example.com, or contact her on 01772 821021.