SRA Accounts Rules Update
Posted On January 21, 2015 By mhauk
Date(s) - 21/01/2015
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Moore & Smalley
Moore and Smalley is holding their annual SRA Accounts Rules update for the legal sector.
The update will concentrate on three key areas:
1. Understanding your responsibilities
2. The Rules that increase the risk of failure
3. Protecting client money
Who should attend?
Anyone who works in a legal practice, but most importantly the
COFAs, cashier teams, practice managers and partners/managers.
– Update on the SRA Accounts Rules and your responsibilities in ensuring
– Consider those Rules that are often breached and practical tips to help avoid
– Ensure your firm adopts best practice to protect client money.
The price is £30 (inc VAT) per person and for all additional colleagues from all firms £25 (inc VAT).
To reserve a place, please contact Sarah Bradshaw: firstname.lastname@example.org (01772 821021)