The October 2018 budget introduced the extension to the Intermediaries legislation – usually referred to as IR35 – which will come into force from April 2020 for “medium” and “large-sized” businesses in the Private Sector.
The main focus of Government is to extend the current Public Sector IR35 rules to the Private Sector.
We provide insight into how the new rules will affect a range of sectors:
- Agriculture & Rural business sector
- Construction & Real Estate sector
- Education sector
- Healthcare sector
- Manufacturing & Engineering sector
- Media & Entertainment sector
- Not for Profit sector
- Professional Services sector
- Retail & Consumer sector
- Technology sector
- Transport & Logistics sector