State of the Sector: MHA Construction Sector Webinar
Hear our views on the state of the UK construction industry and its future outlook
While the industry entered 2020 in a strong position, the latest MHA Construction Sector Report shows a stark divide in today’s Construction sector, between those who were able to capitalise on the opportunities presented by COVID-19, and those who struggled to finance their way through lockdown.
In this special webinar the construction experts from our national MHA Construction team discuss how the sector is responding to current challenges, what support the government needs to provide and the way forward for the industry.
Watch the full webinar below
Topics covered in this webinar will include:
- The state of the construction sector going into the COVID pandemic
- How the sector is responding to current challenges, including funding, employment and technology
- The way forward for the industry
- What support the government needs to provide the sector to address both COVID-19 and Brexit in 2021
- Robert Dowling, Partner at MHA Carpenter Box, Head of MHA Construction & Real Estate
- Brendan Sharkey, Partner at MHA MacIntyre Hudson, Head of Construction & Real Estate
- Steve Plaskitt, Partner at MHA Tait Walker, Head of Construction & Real Estate
- David Price, Finance Editor at Construction News
We’ll also have a brief economic update from Mark Berrisford-Smith, Chief Economist at HSBC.
Find out more
However, if you have any questions in the meantime, or would like to discuss the topics covered in more detail, please contact your local MHA member firm.