10 Current Issues facing the Not for Profit Sector
Posted On April 11, 2016 By mhauk
Our Not for Profit Team have produced a report identifying 10 Current Issues facing Charity and Not for Profit Sector.
The 10 Issues featured in the report:
- Governing Documents
- Boards of Trustees
- Risk Management Best Practice
- Annual Return and Internal Controls
- Fundraising – VAT and Tax Implications and social investment.
- Gift Aid Declaration
- Business Rates Relief and the Risks
- Key Management Personnel
- Collaborative Working or a Full Merger?
- Acquisition and Disposal of Property
We have focused on these 10 issues to provide guidance and support, allowing you to concentrate on the objectives of your organisation. Our specialist advisors to the Not for Profit sector are able to draw on a vast wealth of experience and expertise encompassing the full range of Not for Profit organisations including charities, social enterprises, education, housing and public sector.
Contact us: If you would like to understand more about any of these areas or would like to discuss this with a member of the Not for Profit team, please contact Hannah Farmborough or call on 0207 429 4147 to be put in touch with your local representative.