Our clients include medical practices, general practitioners, consultants, surgeons, locums physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals. A number of our offices hold membership of AISMA (the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants).
Our Medical and Healthcare Accountants deliver a specialised offering to the Medical Profession which includes:
- Preparing practice accounts
- Advising on accounting software and providing training
- Tax compliance and planning
- Benchmarking performance
- Preparing budgets and cashflows
- Advising on provider companies
- Planning mergers
- Establishing federations
- Primary Care Networks, preparing accounts and forming companies
- Preparing superannuation forms
- Advising on tax liabilities arising from the Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance when applied to the NHS pension scheme
- Advising on establishing Super partnerships
- Surgery developments
- Funding applications
- Procurement and tendering.
Our UK wide dental accountants have supported dental professionals and practices for many years with compliance services and sound business advice. We ensure that our dental and healthcare accountants stay in touch with developments in the dental industry and key issues, such as incorporation, to understand the challenges the sector faces.
Our Medical And Healthcare Accountants have a specialised offering to the Dental Profession Which Includes;
- Statistical information on income and expenditure
- Advice on accountancy software selection
- Retirement and succession planning
- Practice profitability and benchmarking
- Conversion from NHS to Private practice
- Tax issues surrounding the engagement of workers/locums
Care homes are facing ever increasing challenges in today’s market, from changing rules and regulations to identifying funding opportunities.
Our dedicated team of Care Home Accountants can advise you on all your business issues and offer the following services:
- Preparing statutory financial statements including any tax planning opportunities
- Advising on availability of capital allowances on integral part of buildings on new acquisitions
- Reviewing CQC inspection reports (to assess whether a deal is viable or to provide benchmarks against your future performance or that of your competitors
- Advising on VAT claims
- Advising on employment tax issues and how best to remunerate your workers
- Assistance on valuations of care homes
- Identifying funding opportunities through our bank contacts
- Preparing cash flow projections
- Carrying out due diligence work on a proposed acquisition of a new home.
Recent Thought Leadership
To view all of our recent thought leadership, please click here.