MHA member firms act for a large number of Hospitality and Tourism businesses across the UK.
Our sector specialists act for a wide variety of clients ranging from pubs and restaurants, small guest houses, inns with rooms, large hotels and hotel groups. We understand the pertinent issues for the sector and offer our clients the benefit of national insight and experience coupled with a genuine awareness of their local market place.
The Tourism industry has changed significantly over the last decade. As well as the threat of terrorism and concerns over carbon emissions, there are also new technologies, new business models and increasingly independent customers to consider.
MHA’s Tourism industry specialists understand the issues facing owner managers and SME travel agencies, tour operators and travel management companies (TMCs) which means we can assist you with the day to day running and strategic development of your business (including all of your taxation, audit and regulatory requirements) helping you to plan effectively for the future.
Our Hospitality Specialists Offer The Following Services:
- Business planning, disposals and acquisitions
- Maintaining cash flow and profitability through difficult times
- VAT accounting and mitigation
- International VAT compliance
- Dealing with employment tax issues and the engagement of workers
- Licensing and protection support including ATOL, ABTA, IATA and TTA
- CAA requirements such as the APC
- Completion of travel sector regulators annual accountant’s reports (eg CAA, ABTA, ABTOT)
- Transfer pricing assistance
- BSP data audits