Our corporate recovery teams up and down the UK look wherever possible to turn a struggling business around rather than allowing them to fail. Early intervention is the best way to survival, so seek advice as soon as possible.
Many companies can, and do, come out of financial difficulty – often on a basis that will help them to survive and prosper in the long term.
MHA corporate recovery teams also work with creditors, such as Clearing Banks, to ensure that their interests are maintained and they recover the funds due.
As part of our creditor services member firms can:
- Attend creditor meetings on your behalf (or with you)
- Conduct Independent Business Reviews (IBRs) to provide you with advice regarding companies that are failing to meet their obligations
- Help you assess the recoverability of the debt
- Offer general advice on debt collection
With regards to LLPs and partnerships MHA’s members are also able to provide:
- Partnership Voluntary Arrangements (PVA)
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
For individuals in financial difficulties MHA members are able to provide a full review of your financial situation and advise on the most practical and realistic solutions including:
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA)
MHA Member Firms Are Able To Provide The Following Services:
- Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVA)
- Voluntary liquidation
- Compulsory liquidation
- Independent Business Reviews (IBR)