November 9, 2021 @ FREE
Major changes are expected in charity financial reporting. Our essential update webinar will bring you up to speed with anticipated changes both in the UK and internationally.
Consultations are current being undertaken for the Charities Statement of Recommended Practice and for International Financial Reporting for Non-Profit Organisations (IFR4NPO). Hear from individuals involved in these consultation processes and the significantly changed requirements we can expect to see. Changes are also anticipated in the areas of narrative reporting, including both impact and sustainability reporting. Our webinar will provide best-practice advice from experts in both these increasingly important areas.
So, whether your annual financial statements are prepared for compliance purposes, or if they are a key communication tool with your stakeholders, our webinar will provide essential information, so that you are well-briefed on both future requirements and on best practice.
This webinar is aimed at finance directors, senior financial executives, and trustees.
- Charity SORP consultation update
- IFR4NPO consultation update
- Best practice in impact reporting and sustainability reporting
- Sudhir Singh – Head of Not for Profit, Partner
- Stuart McKay – Partner, Not for Profit specialist
- Paul Winrow – Technical Partner
- Rich Hall – Head of Sustainability and Stakeholder Assurance, Partner
- Jim Clifford, OBE – CEO and Founder at Sonnet Advisory & Impact
Our speakers have decades of experience guiding charities with financial reporting matters.
Click here to download a copy of the slides used in this webinar.