February 10, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am FREE
How can SMEs bring sustainability to the board table? With Guest Speaker, Paul Irwin Rhodes – Head of Sustainability at Greggs
MHA Tait Walker’s Managing Partner, Andrew Moorby, will be joined by Paul to discuss how SMEs can plan for a sustainable business.
This seminar is designed to help decision makers in SME’s gain greater insights into sustainability and understand how sustainability can bring business benefits. It will cover easy to follow tips and strategies to improve sustainability.
This 1-hour seminar will cover:
- What is Sustainability?
- Risks and Opportunities related to sustainability (why it needs to be part of your strategy)
- Identifying your material issues (what is important to you and your stakeholders)
- Reporting progress – internally and externally
- Integrating sustainability into your business (how does this work in Greggs)
- 8.30am – Registration & Breakfast
- 9.00am – Presentation Starts
- 10.00am – Questions & Close
This event is for those at Director level and above.